An unintended pregnancy may feel overwhelming, and you might be considering an abortion. Abortion is a medical procedure. Like any medical procedure, there may be risks involved. It is wise to ask questions and receive current information about the various procedures to help you make an informed choice.
Schedule a free and confidential appointment to learn more about the various procedures and risks. A nurse will provide a consultation to assess your health and discuss your specific concerns so that you are empowered to make the best choice for you and your pregnancy.
Types of Abortion
There are several types of abortion that include medication abortion known as RU486 or the Abortion Pill as well as surgical abortions – manual or vacuum aspiration, dilation and evacuation.
When thinking about an abortion decision, you will want to consider:
- If your pregnancy is normal or at risk for natural miscarriage.
- If the pregnancy is in the uterus or is there a risk of tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention.
- How far along you are.
- What kinds of abortion procedures are available?
- Are you feeling pressured by someone to end the pregnancy?
- What are the physical and emotional risks involved with abortion?
Aspire does not benefit financially from your pregnancy choice. Since we do not perform or refer for abortion, we are able to offer a safe, confidential environment for you to ask questions about your pregnancy options, receive information, and talk about your concerns with our trained client advocates and medical staff.