Considering an adoption plan is both a challenging and selfless choice. Your thoughts, feelings, and questions can feel a bit overwhelming. Take a moment to breathe and consider the following.
- Aren’t sure about an abortion – but not ready to parent
- Want to provide your child with a two parent family
- Are concerned about the financial and emotional stability for your child
- Want to complete your education (high school or college)
- Are concerned about advancing in your job as you juggle single or co-parenting
Adoption just may be a good choice for you to consider. It gives you lots of choices – such as choosing a family as well as how involved you want to be. Our trained staff can answer many of your questions as well as provide facts about adoption in New Hampshire. We can also connect you to agencies that can help.
Whatever reason you may have for considering adoption – we are glad to sit down with you and talk about how adoption can meet your current and future goals.
Get in touch with us today to learn more.