In high school or college?
At Aspire, our free and confidential support will help you answer three key questions.
- Am I pregnant?
- Is the pregnancy viable – that is, is the pregnancy in the uterus and is there a heartbeat?
- How far along am I?
Our free & confidential services include:
- A laboratory quality pregnancy test. A positive pregnancy test (including a home test) is an indication of pregnancy – but is not a confirmation of pregnancy.
- If you have a positive pregnancy test, an appointment may be offered for an ultrasound as indicated by a medical assessment. A limited obstetric ultrasound will give you answers to those three key questions.
- Trained staff to listen to your concerns and provide you with information to help you sort through your unique set of circumstances.
We strive to provide a safe, warm and calming environment to support you – and the significant others (parents, partners, friends) in your life. Plan on 45 – 60 minutes with an Aspire client advocate, who will listen to your story and provide you with relevant pregnancy decision help, in a safe and comfortable environment.
It's hard to think straight when your life has been interrupted by the unexpected. We can help you sort through questions you may have such as:
- How will I tell my parents?
- Should I have a baby now?
- What about my education?
- What are my options?